Monday, June 29, 2009

Week Two Weigh In

Well, this week was a little off. I had a couple of meals that weren't on plan - thanks to my soul sister Melissa who had us over for dinner (it was great btw and the fellowship was worth it) and a couple bowls of Honey Nut Cheerios - but I watched portion sizes and I did skip a few meals due to timing of my day.

SO - I lost.....a big FAT "0". Yup...I got the dreaded goose egg. You know what though...I'm completely ok with that. Any of the previous times I've tried to lose weight I would have been devastated and eaten away my sorrows. This time, I'm still ecstatic that I have lost 5 lbs in two weeks!

I did realize that this book is probably written for people who have more weight to lose than I do, since the daily calories are around 1500, so I'm going to kind of start scaling it back by decreasing my portions so that I'm eating about 1300 calories a day.

I also need to start walking more. I've been seriously slacking in that department this week. I have been working out with the Sports Active, but I would like to walk as well.

So we'll see how much this changes things this week. Hopefully I'll go down another lb or two.

1 comment:

  1. What a great attitude! Thanks for the great example!

    ReplyDelete